Colours

September 29, 2011


I love colours. Every colour is beautiful. I can't really choose my favorite colour everytime people ask.
These days I have been visiting different art material stores so often. Nearly everyday. And I really like the entire aura in this particular store, they always play classical music, with the orangey lighting, I feel like to spend hours there looking and trying each pen with different colours, each brush with different sizes and usages, looking at each sketchbook with different designs, touching each paper with different textures, figuring out what are the differences between all the different kinds of paints and colouring mediums, reading and remembering the names for each colour.


I'm enormously grateful that I've been granted one of the most precious gifts in the world - the eyes to see how colourful and wonderful the world is, or I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now, would I?

2 Love notes:

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk