First Commercial Shoot

July 16, 2012


These are some photos I did for AmberAvenue last week. Very very glad to have the opportunity to try shooting for an online clothing store, such an honour for me. But I have to be honest, I didn't do well for the shoot, I didn't know what to expect, I was lack of confidence, experience and the most essential knowledge of studio lighting and model directing. I know there's no need telling the whole world I'm bad in these, but I just need to pen them down, after a few years I will read this and see how much I have learned and grown by then. Nonetheless I hope you like the photos!


Despite how bad I think I did, it was indeed a very good and precious experience to me. It's where I realized how little knowledge and experience I have, and that I have a lot more to learn, a very long way to go. Stay foolish, stay hungry, Kahying! Never be full of yourself. Some people said frustration and disappointment are created to motivate us in order to work harder and improve, that is only when you do not give up when it hits you. A lot of things went through my mind these days, I posted a quote on my facebook - Be the type of person that you want to meet, I sorta zoom out to a point far enough to see my life at the bigger picture and I asked myself "what will the person you admire do if he/she faces the same problem?" I think that's a great question to ask myself. I feel like my life has just begun.

* * * * *

Side note: these clothes will be launched at 9pm later today, feel free to check it out here! The photos of the lookbook will be up tonight ;)

8 Love notes:

  1. I like the first and second last pictures. They are nice :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the model is definitely professional. love her look very much! :)

      Delete
    2. and she is indeed beautiful. So sweet! :) <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks for always being so supportive mel! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! the photos are amazing!!!! :) :) What lens did you use for this????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I used different lenses,
      some are 85 f1.8, some are 17-50 f2.8 :)

      Delete

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk