Travel Essentials : South Africa

December 4, 2012


1. Leopard print dress / 2. Everyday bracelet / 3. Sunglasses / 4. Everyday necklace / 5. iPhone / 6. Writing utensils / 7. Journal / 8. Watch / 9. Camera with enough films or memory / 10. The Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz / 11. Everyday rings / 12. Camera remote control / 13. Earpieces / 14. Wallet with local currency / 15. Sunblock / 16. Shieido Majolica Majorca Automatic Eye Liner / 17. Passport / 18. Zoom lens / 19. Kindle

A quick travel essentials post before I zip everything in my luggage. Some essentials that I wish I had but don't - a map/guidebook and a cap/hat. 6 hours flight to Dubai, and then another 8 hours flight to Cape Town, glad I have my Kindle with me. Ciao, home, I'll be back.

3 Love notes:

  1. bohemian! my friend went there on the same YE trip. It's a beautiful place with exotic scenery, not to mention the good looking angmohs there tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Show me your friend's photos! haha good looking angmohs? I'll let you know about it!

      Delete
  2. haha so are there any leng chais?? got right haha

    ReplyDelete

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk