Jayesslee's Concert Tomorrow!

June 22, 2012

Will be going to Jayesslee's concert tomorrow together with the besties and I'm so excited! :)
In case you do not know who Jayesslee is (how can you?!), they're Janice & Sonia - a pair of Korean twin sisters, born and raised in Sydney, Australia. They have been rated as top performing YouTube musicians since their first debut on 2008. Check them out now!

I couldn't decide which video of theirs should I put on the blog because I like so many of them.
The latest video sort of blew me away because the song's recorded in a studio and the quality is...wow.


But some people think those songs recorded in studios must/might have been edited so they sound perfect,
I'm not sure about it but I love their songs that were not recorded in studios very much too, very real and original :)

Talking about Jayesslee, a few years back the besties and I stumbled upon one of their videos - Officially Missing You in Youtube and we immediately fell in love with them.


Until now we still always sing this song whenever we go K-box, and we love singing their version (the mood of the original one is a little different). Sara and Nancy loved it so much they even performed the song in Jayesslee's version during one of the school events back then :)

They're not only talented, pretty and happy (at least they look very cheerful and kind to me!),
but also extremely adorable and funny in some of the videos.

Sonia :" You silly! Picasso is a basketball player." I literally LOL-ed. 
Aren't they adorable?!

I'd actually love to draw or paint them something and hand the artwork over tomorrow but sadly my inks, paints and brushes are all in Singapore now :( I think the reason I like them so much is because of their personalities (though I do not know them personally haha), seeing cheerful and kind girls always makes me want to be one, so I think they're having a very positive influence on me. haha.

Recently Sonia just got married and we were all so excited for her. haha. We always keep ourselves updated with any of their wedding videos or photo slideshow. Duh, we sound like mad stalkers now. But we are really happy for them! :)


Some of my favourite songs of theirs are Breakeven, I Wont Give Up and You Raise Me Up :)

3 Love notes:

  1. I love them so much too!:D i'am going to their concert tmr!Yeah!*Screaming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!
      I hope everything will go well tomorrow!! :)

      Delete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!:)

    ReplyDelete

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk