So i didn't post anything last month. Some people started to facebook-message me and ask me to keep blogging. It's really nice to know that there are some people out there who like to read my blog. Thanks! (:

Just have a little update here. So my college will start in a few more weeks. yeah, after staying at home for 8 months, im finally going to start my college. In case you're wondering, I'm going to study in LASALLE college of the arts in singapore! this video of the campus always excites me :P



These past months, I've been to Singapore for more than 5 times, my sister and I finally found ourselves a new home in singapore. will be moving our things into our new home next week! have also been to some weddings to take photos. The rest of my time, I spent them staying at home, or shopping with my family, or watching movies, or gaming. I've been spending a lot of time playing games and formspring (It's actually quite fun! haha) these months. I feel like I'm giving myself a break, a huge break, it actually feels quite good to be lazy, once in a long time. But now it's about time to welcome myself back to reality *sigh* and start working on photography and college again! Hope everything in college will be fine *pray hard*

Oh, my sister will start working on the same day I start my college. And before we start our brand new life, we're going to Taiwan together for a week! sigh she's been planning a lot and i didn't help much *guilty* I'll start my college 2 days after I come back from Taiwan, but I've had a look at the orientation week schedule, I'm pretty sure I'll be free that week. since my sister will be busy working, I shall stay at home and edit the photos we take in taiwan, post them online and share our experiences with you guys!

Yay to taiwan! Yay for our new life.
hope everything will be awesome!

2 Love notes:

  1. Wish you all the best loh! :)

    爱尔兰

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR CAMPUS IS SUPER DUPER COOL!!! I LOVE IT!! EVERYTHING IS SOOOOOO NEW AND LARGE AND CONVENIENT! AND THEN ALSO THE SMALL AREA WHICH IS PLANTED WITH GRASSES!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© icollectmoments All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk